Ask most people and they won’t disagree: It’s been a rough year. We could all use more peace, some love and a few good vibrations. Sometimes you have to make it happen for yourself. While you can’t buy happiness, you can buy some things to help boost your serotonin and dopamine levels, get to a more elevated state, so to speak, and make you feel the love.
1. Sweetflag Crystal Wand Pipe in Rose Quartz: Rose quartz is known for its compassion-inducing, nourishing qualities. Melded into a pipe, you’ve got a supercharged way to smoke. Plus, it looks nice resting on a coffee table.
2. H.I.T. Habitat: Los Angeles-based H.I.T. Habitat was founded with the mission to “create the highest quality marijuana” they possibly could. Five years of cultivating later, they’re producing top-notch flower that will have you feeling good.
3. Comme des Garçons Live Free Small Wallet: It’s easy to forget to be grateful for the things often taken for granted. Let this wise wallet remind you to stay in a liberated frame of mind when you’re feeling less than free.
4. Lord Jones Pain and Wellness Pure CBD Body Lotion: Each pump delivers a dollop of luxe lotion containing 2mg of CBD along with cooling Frescolat and notes of mint, sage and green citrus for a formula that soothes your muscles and joints.
5. Mister Green Hippie Shit Perfume: Inspired by the smell of burnt palo santo, which is Spanish for “holy wood” and often burned during shamanic rituals, it’s believed to be spiritually purifying. Again, it’s some Hippie Shit. Then again, there’s nothing wrong with that.
6. Off-White Long-Sleeved Hoodie: Fresh cotton, a vibrant color and a word that should be put into action more often: Consider this an uplifting addition to your off-duty wardrobe.
7. Chica Chica Boom! Hot Sauce: Medical cannabis infused into a blend of tomato, pineapple, chipotle chile and adobo spices: Hot sauce just got better. Each bottle, in sativa or hybrid, contains 150 to 200mg of THC (around 20 doses), so splash this on your favorite food for extra oomph.
8. Givenchy I Feel Love iPhone 7 Case: Seeing a message like this on your phone is kind of like smiling when you’re in a bad mood: It will make you feel better anyway. The fact that it’s Givenchy doesn’t hurt either.
9. The Great Frog London Anatomical Heart Ring: Forget cutesy hearts. Take your jewelry with an anatomical spin and offer your more literal heart to the person you love.
10. Yeenjoy Studio Heart Incense Burner: If jewelry isn’t your thing, opt for a heart-shaped incense burner created by a brand that blends traditional Chinese craftsmanship with street culture.
11. Sweetflag Color Therapy Glasses: Choose among an array of rich shades to inspire different moods. Red will make you feel powerful, violet will enhance your sense of beauty, magenta offers soothing effects and so on.
12. Pintrill I Feel Good: V.1 Pin: This pin is pretty self-explanatory. If you’re confused, here it is: the cannabis plant makes you feel good.
13. Love Moschino Peace Low-Top Sneakers: What comes around goes around. Love Moschino’s classic nineties-era peace sign motif seems more relevant and modern than ever right about now.
14. Hourglass GIRL Lip Stylo in Peacemaker: Can’t decide between lipstick, gloss or balm? No need to compromise with Hourglass’ “moisturizing colored lip balm.” Pick it up in this universal shade of neutral pink.