What, you’re not still all about slumber parties? When you were a little kid, sleeping over at your friend’s house was the closest you could get to total freedom without running away from home or hiding out in a treehouse. Now that you’re an adult, a sleepover is usually the result of a sloppy night out or the desire to have sex not only in the evening but the morning, too. It’s also nice to have someone to cuddle up with, if you’re into that sort of thing. Let’s get back to basics and celebrate the cozy, carefree art of the good, old-fashioned slumber party.
1. The North Face Base Camp Duffel XS: Pick up an easy-to-organize (thanks to some structure and mesh zipper compartment) overnight bag in a faded vintage shade of white. This one can be worn as a classic duffel or backpack.
2. Sherbinskis Gelato Hybrid Pre-Rolls: Expertly crafted and pre-rolled to get the (slumber) party started, Sherbinskis hybrid joints are known for their sweet, creamy flavor.
3. Eyce Silicone Beaker: The bong is back and better than ever. Made of high-quality silicone, Eyce’s modern update is sturdy, durable and comes with a built-in ice catcher for especially smooth hits.
4. HUF Wild Cock Pillow: Pillow fight, anyone? This velvet throw pillow is more decorative than anything and with a name like “wild cock” it’s kind of irresistible.
5. Medicom Toy 400% Big Bird Be@rbrick: Toys are for kids, but Medicom Toys are for collectors. Get fully nostalgic with this Japanese-designed rendition of Big Bird.
6. #FR2 Sleeping Bag: What’s a sleepover without an actual sleeping bag? The irony of #FR2’s, a brand founded by a Japanese photographer, reversible essential won’t go unnoticed.
7. Joyrich Fur Hooded Jacket: Then again, you might not even need a sleeping bag when you pack a jacket this soft and furry. No human person to snuggle up with? No problem.
8. Bianca Chandon Lover Sweatpants: A chaos-free night of Netflix, joint smoking and bong hitting warrants a dope pair of sweatpants. This kelly-green pair is as comfortable as it is irreverent.
9. Polaroid Originals 9002 One-Step 2 Camera: The pleasure that comes with having a Polaroid camera on hand is two-fold. One, it’s a built-in activity in case you’re bored. Two, your un-boring moments are documented for eternity.
10. Cash From Chaos Incense Chamber: We know you don’t want Donald Trump anywhere near you or your slumber party, but this glossy, garishly gold incense holder is good for a laugh, or at least a bemused smirk.
11. Raised by Wolves Cabin Fever Incense: While your incense chamber may resemble one of the more unattractive people of our time, that doesn’t mean something great smelling can’t come out of it. This Cabin Fever scent will make you want to stay inside indefinitely.
12. Ted Baker Nnyah Furry Slip-On Slippers: Fuzzy slippers are funny. They’re also so comfortable you won’t care if anybody makes fun of you. Not that you would anyway.
13. Fenty Puma by Rihanna Plaid Mascot Bear Backpack: Two-for-one special alert. A backpack and a stuffed animal? This ought to bring you back to middle school, in the best way possible.
14. Fleur du Mal Rose Stretch Silk-Satin Trimmed Leaver Lace Soft-Cup Triangle Bra: A low-key hang deserves a low-key bra. Read: One that’s super pretty and doesn’t have underwired construction. Candy-red lace is an obvious win.
15. MAC Snow Ball Brush Kit: MAC’s holiday-ready new brush set will inspire you to get playful with your makeup products. The puffball affixed to the zipper pull is just a bonus.