Life is exhausting, so why is falling asleep difficult? Perhaps you’re overstimulated from a day spent staring at screens or mentally preoccupied with an area of your life that feels like it’s rapidly crumbling. Or maybe you’re just disillusioned with the state of the world in general. Whatever the reason, anxiety and insomnia affect millions of people. Cannabis is obviously the best course of action, so it’s no surprise that sleep-focused cannabis products are entering the market at a dizzying rate. But beyond vape pens and CBD creams, a host of other products can make your evening routine more pleasurable. Here’s the latest (and greatest) in bedtime accoutrements.
1. EmbroiderableLinens Fuck Off Mask: Yes, Amazon is creepy. But isn’t it comforting to know that you can get an eye mask that says “fuck off” within two business days?
2. Stella McCartney Ghost iPhone Case: Looking at your smartphone is not conducive to sleep. But if you should need to find your device in the dark, this glow-in-the-dark ghost makes it a hell of a lot easier.
3. Malin+Goetz Dark Rum Candle: This scent is a classic. It’s sexy, it’s genderless and most importantly, it looks good on your bedside table.
4. Dr. Kerklaan Therapeutics Natural Sleep Cream: This muscle cream is infused with CBD, lavender and melatonin. Get one for your mom while you’re at it.
5. MISSHA Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Sleeping Mask: This overnight mask has “snail” in the name because it contains actual slug slime. If you can look past the inherent grossness of that, it will do wonders for your skin.
6. Casper Dog Bed: Does your dog need a bed from every millennial's favorite mattress company? Possibly.
7. Snoop Dogg Cartoon Icon Men's Slippers: How Snoop Dogg made the seamless transition from gangsta rap to mass-market fame is one of life’s great mysteries. You like him, your mom likes him and these faux-suede slippers are a perfect homage to the self-professed Doggfather.
8. Marvis Amarelli Licorice Toothpaste: If you like licorice, this toothpaste is incredible. If you don’t, avoid at all costs.
9. Kiva Confections Petra Mints: Fuck Altoids, Kiva Petra mints are the only mints that you need in your life.
10. Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa Incense Sticks: Haters like to drag Nag Champa, but it’s iconic and still only $2 a box.
11. Savage x Fenty Satin Pajama Top: Wear it to bed, then wear it to brunch the next day with a pair of jeans.
12. This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray: The name does not lie, this pillow spray actually does work.
13. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Oil: Look no further, this is the holy grail of face oils.
14. Lunar Light Show Light: Why did we stop using night lights again? They were chill when we were kids, and they’re equally useful now. Plus, this one has a remote control and a billion different color settings.