What comes to mind when you think of Las Vegas? Most likely, it’s tequila-soused, stripper-strewn bachelor parties; flashing lights, broken dreams and trails of sequins; the roofie-fueled hijinks of The Hangover; maybe a younger, still tragic Nic Cage gleefully slurring, “I’m a prickly pear!” (that would be Leaving Las Vegas), and, of course, the slogan, “What happens in Vegas….” Here’s what you should bring along for a whirlwind weekend of vice and debauchery. Remember: You run the Strip. The Strip doesn’t run you.
1. Toniiq Premium Hangover Prevention Detox and Hangover Kit: This clever kit consists of six on-the-go packets of 360-degree hangover help for those who “party hard.” Take two black pills after knocking a few back, then one in the morning, so you can power through like a pro.
3. Ambush Flaming Cig Case Necklace: If joints are more your thing, pick up a pendant with a very important function: This flame-accented “cigarette case” dangles like a beautiful piece of jewelry—because that’s what it is.
4. Dr. Perricone Hydrogen Water: This isn’t just water. It’s a vitamin-loaded supplement designed to make you more beautiful—claiming it offers wrinkle prevention and increased antioxidant activity—at least on a molecular level.
5. Super by Retrosuperfuture Arca Infrared Sunglasses: Sunglasses are necessary. Need we explain why? This pair features subtly reflective lenses offering a prism of shifting tones so you can transfix while you hide your eyes.
6. Cast of Vices Coming or Going Bracelet: Everyone knows that without a connect or a couple grand to drop (or being a hot girl), hitting clubs in Vegas is a nightmare. Bring your own wristband. In plated gold instead of plastic, here’s your free pass.
7. Cole Haan x Mastermind 2 Zerogrand Plox: If you wear sneakers, door guys might give you a hard time. This lightweight leather collaboration is the perfect go-anywhere compromise.
8. Public School Reversible Bomber Jacket: The bomber is the now-standard alternative to the leather jacket. Maxwell Osborne and Dao-Yi Chow, the power duo behind Public School, serve up a bomber that’s colorfully printed or simple and sleek, depending how you flip it.
9. Yves Saint Laurent Couture Hologram Powder in 54 Laser Violet: Promising glitter, sparkle and shine with a strobe effect, this lilac shimmer is begging for a big night out.
10. Filles A Papa Sidney Neon One-Shoulder Dress: It’s time to sparkle, bitch. Don’t just embrace the flickering lights of the Strip. Fully compete with the help of hot pink sequins.
11. Versace Sports Bra: Remember that scene in Showgirls when Elizabeth Berkley’s character got complimented on her new dress and said, “Thanks. It’s Ver-SAYCE.” Layering this gaudy sports bra under your half-dress is a nice homage to that moment.
12. Meat Miss Sexy Psycho Princess Choker: Hi there, princess! A tongue-in-cheek choker in spanking-tight latex is the perfect finishing touch to snap on before you go find some fun and trouble.