Effective Date: March 6, 2017
Please read the following Policy carefully before using the Services. By accessing or using the Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to this Policy.
If you do not agree to this Policy, you may not use the Services.
In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, 15 U.S.C. §§ 6501-6506 and the regulations promulgated thereunder, the Company does not permit children under 13 years of age to register on the Site or Services and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13. If you register on the Site or Services or use the Site or Services in any other manner, you represent that you are 18 years of age or older.
Information We Collect
When you use our Services, we collect Personal Information, such as:
- Information you provide us when you respond to a communication such as email, or participate in any other feature made available on the Services;
- Demographic information such as your gender and location;
- Any other information, such as reviews, content, and biographical information, that you provide us;
- Information you provide to third parties through the Services, including without limitation, information provided to our business partners.
We automatically collect non-personally-identifiable information such as: (i) Internet protocol addresses, (ii) domain server information; (iii) geo-location information, (iv) your browser type, language, browser settings and plug-ins, and other identifying information, (v) your operating system and application version, (vi) device types, (vii) device model and manufacturer, (viii) device identifiers, (ix) your device operating system type and version, and (x) pages viewed and other general tracking information.
Sharing Of Your Information
The Services may allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, profile, and other information, including but not limited to, personally identifiable information, publicly or with other people. Please be mindful of your own privacy needs as you choose who to connect with and what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others.
How PRØHBTD Uses Your Personal Information
PRØHBTD generally uses your Personal Information to:
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Provide, personalize, and improve the Services;
- Communicate with you about your use of the Services;
- Develop new products and services;
- Customize the advertising you view and recommend content to you;
- Fulfill your requests;
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers and promotional materials related to the Services and for other marketing purposes of PRØHBTD using your contact information;
- Protect, investigate, and prevent potentially fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activities;
- Protect our rights and the rights of other users; and
If you correspond with us or submit comments or suggestions, we may also store your Personal Information on our servers. We may also use your information to verify your geographic location. We may use your geographic location data to personalize our Service, to recommend content, determine whether the information you have requested is available in your location.
How PRØHBTD Discloses Your Personal Information
The Company treats its users’ information with the utmost sensitivity and does not knowingly disclose your Personal Information to third parties except as follows:
- We may share your Personal Information to fulfill the purpose for which your provide the Personal Information.
- We may share your Personal Information with your consent or at your direction.
- We may also share your Personal Information with others who perform services on our behalf.
- We may disclose your Personal Information if we believe we are required to do so by law, or to comply with a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant, or other legal process.
- We also may disclose your Personal Information if we believe doing so is appropriate or necessary to prevent any liability, or fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or to protect PRØHBTD and our Services; or any rights, property, or personal safety of PRØHBTD or others.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to a buyer or other successor to PRØHBTD’s business, whether by merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, in which personal information about the Services’ users is among the assets transferred, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership.
How PRØHBTD Uses Your Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We keep track of the pages visited by each user and may aggregate certain non-personally identifiable information with data on the pages visited by other users to track overall visitor traffic patterns. We may also use third-party automatic data collection technologies (for example, Google Analytics or HubSpot) to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). We use this information to, among other things, improve the Services by making it more responsive to the needs and preferences of our users. We may also share this aggregated and anonymized data with our partners, advertisers, and other third parties. This information does not identify you personally.
Third Party Advertisers
PRØHBTD takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect your Personal Information against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, or disclosure. Notwithstanding the foregoing, PRØHBTD makes no guarantee that such Personal Information is free from access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction as a result of a breach of any of PRØHBTD’s safeguards. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
If you believe that PRØHBTD has not adhered to this Policy, please contact PRØHBTD by e-mail at email@example.com. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from PRØHBTD by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your Personal Information, including changes to your contact preferences, changes to or deletions of your information or content you post, and requests to opt-out of sharing your Personal Information with third parties by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that deletion of your information or content does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted on the Services.
Your California Privacy Rights
You may have the right to know what Personal Information PRØHBTD has about you and to correct any inaccuracies. Further California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please direct any such requests by email to email@example.com or by one of the other means listed below.
PRØHBTD Contact Information
Please contact PRØHBTD with any questions or comments about this Policy, your information, our third-party disclosure practices, or your consent choices.
PRØHBTD Media, Inc.
Attention: Privacy Officer
P.O. Box 3231
Culver City, CA 90231