Effective Date: May 14, 2019
Please read the following Policy carefully before using the Services. By accessing or using the Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to this Policy.
If you do not agree to this Policy, you may not use the Services.
You may not use the Site or Services if you are under the age of 18, or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, if older than 18. By using the Site or the Services in any manner, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you are located.
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, 15 U.S.C. §§ 6501-6506 and the regulations promulgated thereunder, the Company does not permit children under 13 years of age to register on the Site or Services and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13.
Information We Collect
When you use our Services, we collect Personal Information, such as:
- Information you provide us when you respond to a communication such as email, or participate in any other feature made available on the Services, ir purchase anything from our online store;
- Demographic information such as your gender and location;
- Any other information, such as reviews, content, and biographical information, that you provide us;
- Information you provide to third parties through the Services, including without limitation, information provided to our business partners.
We automatically collect non-personally-identifiable information such as: (i) Internet protocol addresses, (ii) domain server information; (iii) geo-location information, (iv) your browser type, language, browser settings and plug-ins, and other identifying information, (v) your operating system and application version, (vi) device types, (vii) device model and manufacturer, (viii) device identifiers, (ix) your device operating system type and version, and (x) pages viewed and other general tracking information, including without limitation the elements you have interacted with, metadata and other details about these elements, change states and other user actions.
When you purchase something from our online store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us, including but not limited to your name, address, email address, and order history.
Sharing of Your Information
The Services may allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, profile, and other information, including but not limited to, personally identifiable information, publicly or with other people. Please be mindful of your own privacy needs as you choose who to connect with and what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others.
How PRØHBTD Uses Your Personal Information
PRØHBTD generally uses your Personal Information to:
- Facilitate the creation of security of your account on our Site;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Provide, personalize, and improve our products, Site, the Services, and how we operate our business;
- Communicate with you about your use of the Services;
- Respond to your comments or questions and for our support team to provide customer service to you;
- Develop new products and services;
- Customize the advertising you view and recommend content to you;
- Fulfill your requests;
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers and promotional materials related to the Services and for other marketing purposes of PRØHBTD using your contact information;
- Send you other information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Protect, investigate, and prevent potentially fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activities;
- Protect our rights and the rights of other users; and
If you make any purchase from our online store or correspond with us or submit comments or suggestions, we may also store your Personal Information on our servers. We may also use your information to verify your geographic location. We may use your geographic location data to personalize our Service, to recommend content, determine whether the information you have requested is available in your location.
Email marketing: By providing us with your email address, you are giving us permission to send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. You have the opportunity to unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email.
How PRØHBTD Discloses Your Personal Information
The Company treats its users’ information with the utmost sensitivity and does not knowingly disclose your Personal Information to third parties except as follows:
- We may share your Personal Information to fulfill the purpose for which your provide the Personal Information, such as a sale or customer service inquiry.
- We may share your Personal Information with your consent or at your direction.
- We may disclose your Personal Information if we believe we are required to do so by law, or to comply with a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant, or other legal process.
- We also may disclose your Personal Information if we believe doing so is appropriate or necessary to prevent any liability, or fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or to protect PRØHBTD and our Services; or any rights, property, or personal safety of PRØHBTD or others.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to a buyer or potential buyer or other successor or potential successor to all or part of PRØHBTD’s business, whether by merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, in which personal information about the Services’ users is among the assets transferred, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership.
How PRØHBTD Uses Your Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We keep track of the pages visited by each user and may aggregate certain non-personally identifiable information with data on the pages visited by other users to track overall visitor traffic patterns. We may also use third-party automatic data collection technologies (for example, Google Analytics or HubSpot) to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). We use this information to, among other things, improve the Site and Services and our online store by making them more responsive to the needs and preferences of our users. We may also share this aggregated and anonymized data with our partners, advertisers, and other third parties. This information does not identify you personally.
Our online store is built on an e-commerce software platform called Shopify that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
If you provide us with your credit card information during the payment process, we send it to our PCI-DSS compliant payment gateway for processing using SSL encryption technology. Your credit card information is never stored for use beyond your current transaction.
All direct payment gateways comply with the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and our payment processors and service providers.
Third-Party Services and Advertisers
Our Policy does not cover any third-party services. To learn about those third parties’ privacy practices, please read their privacy policies.
Links: When you click on links within our Site or online store, they may direct you away from our Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read the privacy policies of each third-party site or service.
PRØHBTD takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect your Personal Information against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, or disclosure. Notwithstanding the foregoing, PRØHBTD makes no guarantee that such Personal Information is free from access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction as a result of a breach of any of PRØHBTD’s safeguards. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
Your personal information is protected by your password – never share this password with anyone. PRØHBTD will never contact you to ask you for your password.
If you believe that PRØHBTD has not adhered to this Policy, please contact PRØHBTD by e-mail at email@example.com. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation.
How do you get my consent?
By visiting our Site, providing us with Personal Information to complete a transaction, placing an order, arranging for a delivery, or returning a purchase, you are consenting to our collecting and using your information (your credit card information is discussed below).
How do I withdraw my consent?
You may withdraw your consent for us to contact you by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at:
PO Box 3231
Culver City, CA 90231
You may opt out of our use or sharing of your personally identifiable information by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at:
PO Box 3231
Culver City, CA 90231
Regardless of whether you withdraw your consent or opt out, if you continue to visit our Site, we may collect and may use non-personally identifiable information which is automatically generated by your use of the Site, as well as any other non-personally identifiable information in our possession or control.
Your California Privacy Rights
You may have the right to know what Personal Information PRØHBTD has about you and to correct any inaccuracies. Further California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please direct any such requests by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by one of the other means listed below.
United States Law Applies
Prohbtd Media, Inc. is headquartered in the United States, and the Service is intended for users in the United States. By viewing or otherwise using or accessing the Service, you consent to the transfer of information to the United States to the extent applicable, and the collection, storage, and processing of information under United States laws.
PRØHBTD Contact Information
Please contact PRØHBTD with any questions or comments about this Policy, your information, our third-party disclosure practices, or your consent choices.
Attention: Privacy Officer
P.O. Box 3231
Culver City, CA 90231