Have you scoured your kitchen on another fruitless search for a snack that’s healthy and satisfying and then uttered an impotent “hmmmm” into your barren refrigerator?
You were halfway there, a mere “-muss” away from speaking the snack you were searching for into existence. With some chickpeas, lemon juice, garlic and sesame paste, a batch of healthy fresh hummus can be yours to munch.
On this episode of Smoking Pot, we’ll show you how to make hummus with a magical twist. Adding some homemade MagicalButter to this Mediterranean spread might mean you’ll soon be back in the kitchen, hungry and mildly confused, and your MagicalButter Humming Hummus will be there waiting for you.
Prep Time: 10 minute
- 2 cans low-sodium chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ⅓ cup MagicalButter Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp Tahini sesame paste
- 3 cloves fresh minced garlic
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- ¼ tsp hot smoked paprika
- Process the chickpeas for one minute in a food processor or blender, slowly adding the MagicalButter coconut oil
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend for 2 to 3 minutes
- Plate and garnish your Humming Hummus