Name a food that doesn’t taste better wrapped in bacon. Go on, I dare you. I’ll wait. Still waiting. Right. Case closed.
It’s only logical then that the deliciousness quotient of fiery, cheesy, stuffed jalapeño peppers will get kicked up several notches when the succulent starters are twisted up in a bacon strip.
For stuffed jalapeños that truly soar, even the near-magical properties of bacon won’t suffice on their own. For that, you’ll need some real magic—real MagicalButter, that is. Stuffed, wrapped and infused, your next batch of appetizers will possess the power to turn up the heat even as they turn on the chill.
On this episode of Smoking Pot, we’ll show you how to conjure up this mystical snack.
On this episode of Smoking Pot, learn how to prepare fiery, cheese-stuffed jalapeños using the MagicalButter machine and the savory magic of bacon.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 to 17 Minutes
- ½ cup MagicalButter butter
- 1 lb. center-cut bacon
- 12 oz Boursin cheese
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 large, fresh jalapeño peppers
- Preheat your oven to 325°F/160°C
- Mix the Boursin cheese, MagicalButter butter and cheddar cheese in a large bowl
- Halve the jalapeños lengthwise, remove the veins and seeds and fill the peppers with cheese
- Wrap them individually with bacon strips and place them onto a baking sheet
- Bake for 20 minutes and then remove from the oven
- Serve hot and enjoy!