Pumpkin seeds are much more than just a Halloween snack. They’re a genuine super food, boasting a long list of health benefits. Pumpkin seeds are packed with nutrients, healthy fats and antioxidants, and they might ever help prevent certain cancers. The one thing they lack is a little bit of magic. On this episode of Smoking Pot, we’re going to help you remedy that by teaching you how to use your trusty MagicalButter machine to take a super food to the next level.
On this episode of Smoking Pot, learn how to prepare savory, nutrient-packed, toasted pumpkin seeds using the MagicalButter machine.
You’re Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- ⅓ cup MagicalButter Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp coarse salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp organic cayenne pepper powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1 ½ cup pumpkin seeds, rinsed and drained
- Preheat your oven to 325°F/165°C
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add the MagicalButter oil and all the spices
- Add the pumpkin seeds and mix well to thoroughly coat seeds
- Scatter the seeds onto a baking sheet
- Bake at 325° for 7 to 10 minutes until light brown and crispy
- Remove from oven and let cool
- Serve and enjoy!